VIPKid Online English Teacher
Looking for a flexible online teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate educators to teach English online to over 500,000 students in China – with the flexibility to teach from anywhere and earn up to $22/hr.
As the global online K12 education leader, we are the #1 Company for Remote Jobs by Forbes (as rated by FlexJobs) and ranked in the Top 100 Best Places to Work 2019 by Glassdoor. We’ve created a live, one-on-one online learning platform that connects motivated kids studying English in China with inspiring people like you. Also rated in Fast Company’s top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, we work with educational partners like ETS, TESOL and National Geographic Learning to develop the best curriculum and cutting-edge learning platform.
Why Teach with VIPKid?
- Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours
- Curriculum provided so that you can focus on just teaching
- Exclusive voluntary workshops to improve your teaching skills both inside and outside of the VIPKid platform
- Additional income available for referring other teachers or assisting with special projects
- Amazingly passionate and supportive community of 60,000+ teachers
- Optional weekly local events and quarterly conferences
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. or Canada
- At least 1 year of teaching experience (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, or other life experiences)
- Teaching credential preferred but not required (for those without a teaching credential, candidates can earn our proprietary VIPKid – TESOL Certificate of Completion)
Earn Money from Home
Earn up to $22/hr plus the opportunity to earn more through referral bonuses, teaching incentives and other promotions
WHO WE ARE
VIPKid connects children in China with the world’s best teachers for real-time one-to-one online English immersion learning. Simply said, we allow teachers to change kids’ lives without uprooting their own. A global education technology company, our mission is to inspire and empower every child for the future. Founded in 2013 and formally launched in 2014 after a year of piloting and curriculum development, we have become one of the world’s market -leading education technology companies, with offices in both China and the U.S., and 10 more international offices over the next three years…